SAUNA

LorcanBG
Top Roper
Top Roper

SAUNA

Post by LorcanBG » Thu May 02, 2019 5:55 pm

Today, while I sat at my desk pretending to study the interesting world of soils my mind wandered off to a more magical place.

You random forum user may be excitingly asking yourself "What were you thinking about Lorcan?"

Well, random forum user, I was thinking of a rather funny land known for its Moomin merch, Angry Birds, and 2006 Eurovision winners Lordi with their fantastic hit 'Hard Rock Hallelujah'. If you still haven't got a clue where I'm talking about then I'll give you one last hint! It is the home of the fascinating sport of Wife Carrying and hosts the annual World Championships!

Perkele! You still don't know?!? *FACEPALM*

Finland, it's Finland you numpty!

A country that has more Saunas than cars. Where Sauna is not just a random pastime but a form of art that cleanses the body. I would like to import this marvellous activity to the mountaineering club! Through my in-depth research, I discovered a diamond in the rough that is the Kingfisher.
A SAUNA right here in Galway and I would like to propose a weekly SATURDAY SAUNA NIGHT!

Let me know if you too share my passion for Sauna and would like nothing better than spend your Saturday afternoon sitting with me in a sweaty little room!

Looking forward to your replies!
Lots of Love
L.
Fionn
Boulderer
Boulderer

Re: SAUNA

Post by Fionn » Thu May 02, 2019 8:57 pm

As an official Swedish exchange student, I feel it's my obligation to attend this delightful event! :D
LorcanBG
Top Roper
Top Roper

Re: SAUNA

Post by LorcanBG » Thu May 02, 2019 8:59 pm

Fionn, you have filled my heart with great joy!